Sub 4 Sub YouTube Forum

Sub 4 Sub, Box 4 Box, and all around general chat!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know what happened to the Wizish.com sub4sub section? or any sites like it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wizish.com was the best website ever to get free YouTube subscribers

Does anyone know what happened to it? It seems like the entire website is just completely shut down. I hope they start it back again soon. I started using that website a few weeks ago and I got like 300 new YouTube subscribers, 4000 new youtube video views and even got some new followers to my Twitter. Does anyone know of any other sites like it where I can post my Call of Duty Black Ops 3 YouTube videos and get more views, likes and subscribers?

View user profile
http://sub4sub.co is a pretty good alternative if you are still interested.

MaxyMax wrote:Wizish.com was the best website ever to get free YouTube subscribers

Does anyone know what happened to it? It seems like the entire website is just completely shut down. I hope they start it back again soon. I started using that website a few weeks ago and I got like 300 new YouTube subscribers, 4000 new youtube video views and even got some new followers to my Twitter. Does anyone know of any other sites like it where I can post my Call of Duty Black Ops 3 YouTube videos and get more views, likes and subscribers?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum